jueves, 18 de octubre de 2012

We need your help ♥

Dear Friends, I never thought that I could ask for this, but right now I really need help.....my beloved sister Macarena is in delicate condition at the ICU, San Diego, USA. So my brother-in-law is running a donation page where you can help us to buy the ticket and donate our bone marrow to her. (I live in France, my brother in Chile) and if you have an extra ticket to be able to go with my daughter Eva to San Diego, I will be more than grateful. Pray` for her healing please! Many thanks....

https://www.wepay.com/donations/maca-s-bone-marrow-transplant-match?utm_campaign=shops&utm_medium=link&utm_source=facebook&ref=bGluazoxMDAwMjg5MjE6

2 comentarios:

valerie walsh dijo...

i hope you were able to help her :)
big hug!

Paula Secret Garden dijo...

My dear Valerie.....it's been a long time since I don't write a thing in my blog. I didn't had the heart to write anything.....and with a big pain in my heart, I didn't get there on time....she ended her task in this world so now she is where belongs..where everything is perfect....thanks so much for asking♥